1. General Conditions of Use for the website: www.bailotea.net
- The use of this website is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or those which are in effect at each moment that the user accesses it. The website: www.bailotea.net is owned by BAILOTEA, S.L.U.
- The website www.bailotea.net is a site for adults of legal age. If the user is an underage according the laws of its country, must leave this website. The owner of this website cannot be held responsible for content that may be considered inappropriate for certain public.
- The access to this website is only allowed for lawful purposes, always according these General Conditions of Use, the current applicable law, moral, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities any activity that could be constitutive of crime.
- The Company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any given time these General Conditions of Use and any other term of use for this website. In any case, the changes will take effect fifteen (15) days after its publication. It also reserves the right to modify at any given time the presentation, configuration and location of this website as well as the contents and the conditions required to use it.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is at its free consent and sole responsibility.
- BAILOTEA, S.L.U. reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other uses detrimental to their interests or rights or could constitute an offense.
- BAILOTEA, S.L.U. reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without any further action than the publication of a of a fifteen (15) days notice in these conditions.
2. Disclaimer Clause
- BAILOTEA, S.L.U. cannot guarantee permanent availability of the service offered by this website, and is not responsible for any damage caused or that may occur in the future, nor technical flaws, whatever their nature, derived from the use of information contained in this website.
- In the event that due a computer attack, the information provided is not accurate or contains errors, BAILOTEA, S.L.U. is not responsible for such errors as well as any damage caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
- BAILOTEA, S.L.U. is not responsible for any evident typographical errors that in any case, will be corrected as soon as possible.
- For more detailed information, please contact through email at: [email protected].
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The intellectual property of the logos, emblems, designs, items, objects or any other item incorporated into the design of this website belongs exclusively to BAILOTEA, S.L.U. The User acknowledges and agrees these rights. The elements of this website on which BAILOTEA, S.L.U. have no intellectual property rights are used with the proper authorization. All photographs and / or videos and texts posted belong to BAILOTEA, S.L.U. (or by third parties who have granted the appropriate permissions) and are used with the necessary authorizations. The User may not, in any case, proceed with actions and / or omissions that violate these rights.
- All materials (texts, videos, images, logos, etc..) used for courses and classes taught through this platform are owned by BAILOTEA, S.L.U. and cannot be reproduced in whole nor partially, in any place, virtual or real, by any person not authorized expressly by the company.
- The reproduction of all or part of the content in www.bailotea.net is forbidden, as well it transmission or recording by any information retrieval system, in any form or way, unless you have obtained prior permission, in writing from BAILOTEA, S.L.U.
- It is not allowed to bypass the copyright of BAILOTEA, S.L.U., nor circumvent or attempt to circumvent any protection system on the content. The quotation is allowed as long as provide the information about source from which it comes.
- Any violation of the rights of intellectual property on this website or elements of BAILOTEA, S.L.U., will be subject to their respective legal actions to ensure their protection.
- No user can add, nor in the website, nor in any of the profiles of the social networks used by BAILOTEA, S.L.U., advertising content not related to the services provided by BAILOTEA, S.L.U. nor any other content not relevant to the operation of this website. Users who violate this prohibition will have their account suspended. In any case, the company reserves the right to resort to the competent authorities for the offenses referred to in the preceding paragraphs.
- Any content of any kind (images, texts, videos, etc.) Contributed or published by users, both on the website and the individual profiles on social networks owned by BAILOTEA, shall be the property of the latter, reserving the company its use even for commercial purposes. In no case, the contribution or publication of these contents may be subject to economic rights for the user.
4. Applicable Law
- BAILOTEA, S.L.U. informs that this website is hosted in the European Union, and Spain is the country in which the company is established, so the only applicable law to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions is the Spanish legislation and any international treaties signed by Spain.
- By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Valencia (Spain), to resolve any dispute relating to the preceding paragraphs.
5. How to Contact
If you want to clarify any aspect of these conditions of use, please contact the following addresses:
[email protected] if done through email or by writing to BAILOTEA, S.L.U., Colón Street #7, 4th, 46004 - Valencia, Spain.
6. Identification Data from the Service Provider
Address: Colón Street #7, 4th, 46004 - Valencia, Spain.
Commercial Registry of Valencia: Volume 9713, Book 6995, Folio 117, Section 1, Page: V-156803
Last Revision: April 2014